Rachel Elizabeth Interiors & Textiles is a Brisbane based, boutique Interior Design and Decoration studio specialising in interiors, event styling and design.
Under the creative direction of Principal Designer, Rachel Scott, the studio focuses on personalised service and attention to detail throughout the complete design process. Our dedication to our clients starts with the conceptual phase of the design through to installation and completion.
At Rachel Elizabeth Interiors & Textiles we are committed to producing creative design concepts to ensure each project is unique, functional and timeless.
After completing a four-year Interior Design and Decoration course through Limperts Academy of Design in the UK, Rachel formed her own studio. She specialises in bespoke styling creating eclectic, refined spaces.
During her studies, Rachel worked as a personal assistant where she liaised with various artists organising framing and exhibitions, advising on product materials and photographic shoots.
These years of ‘hands-on’ experience has given her invaluable knowledge in the various mediums of design. She has created a good working relationship with many artists, contractors and suppliers to the design and construction industry.
She has travelled extensively observing different techniques, and styles produced by designers in many international hotels and private homes. This has given her access to sourcing exclusive and unique products from around the globe.
- Design consultations and advice (online consultations available)
- Custom joinery design
- Art work selection, framing and hanging
- Décor and event styling
- Project management including organising of trades
- Custom furniture design including bespoke upholstery and soft furnishings
- Full interior remodels including selecting all finishes, fittings and fixtures
- Product sourcing and installation
- Custom design kitchens and bathrooms
- Window treatments
- Fabric and wallpaper sourcing
- Interior / exterior colour consultations
- Advice on furniture layout and placement
- Styling for pre-sale presentation of properties
- Selection of furniture, flooring, lighting and decorative accessories