HOW IT WORKS: ONLINE CONSULTATIONS
ONLINE DESIGN CONSULTATIONS
1. SHOW US YOUR SPACE. Email a few photos of the room or space you want to design. Add the measurements of the space to your email.
2. TELL US ABOUT YOUR STYLE. Take our fast and easy questionnaire. Tell us more about the room you'd like to makeover by answering a short and easy interior design questionnaire. We will email you the questionnaire to gain a better understanding of your budget and design inspiration (Pinterest boards, pictures of rooms you've seen in magazine or on interior design websites, or even just places or things), your interior design budget and what you'd like to see in your final room from a functional perspective. This is also a great time to tell us what you like or don't like, design-wise.
3. HOUSE DESIGNER. We will create two different concepts specifically for your room/s, based on your style and input.
4. CHOOSE A CONCEPT. Once we email your design concepts, pick the one you like or pick the elements you like best from each of them for us to combine into a final design concept.
5. FINAL DESIGN. Your final design concept for your online interior design project will come with a shopping list of all the items included in the design. We will provide you with a shopping list of the items used in your design project which you can purchase yourself, or we can order from our extensive list of trade suppliers. We making furniture and accessories shopping easy!
We are also able to get started on the planning phase of an interior design renovation if you are looking for a full makeover!
ONLINE COLOUR CONSULTATIONS
Choosing a colour scheme for your home is one of the hardest choices to make when decorating. Whether you need reassurance, a little inspiration or some expert advice, we can help create a customised colour palette tailored to your decor, without you leaving the comfort of your own home. You’ll also be able to chat with us about feature walls, using wallpaper to create a statement and how to highlight important architectural features. If you’ve got a favourite artwork you’d like to incorporate in your new look, we’ll help to find a colour that matches. Otherwise, we can suggest a new piece of art to complete your interior colour scheme.
1. SHOW US YOUR SPACE. INTERIOR. Email a few photos of the room/space you want to design. Add any artwork you would like to hang or any existing furniture pieces or rug you plan on incorporating in the space. EXTERIOR. Email a few photos of the current house colour or house plans if this a new build.
2. COLOUR SCHEDULE. Within 7-days we will send you a digital documented colour schedule with the suggested colour palette and sheen level.